In order to protect you and our staff from potential exposure to COVID-19, our government
officials have mandated an extension to the temporary closure of all dental offices until at least April 30.
Weare continually monitoring and following official advice and we will re-open as soon as we are able to.
For true orthodontic emergencies that are causing pain, please call us +7 (495) 933-86-86
1. Continue to brush and floss daily. We encourage parents to check children's oral hygiene daily.
2. Avoid hard and sticky foods that can damage braces & appliances.
3. Discontinue turning palate expanders.
4, Loose brackets and bands are not considered emergencies unless causing extreme pain or discomfort.
5. Invisalign patients; please continue to progress through treatment with aligners you have at
home. If you are on your last set of trays, continue to wear them until your next visit with us.
6. Please continue wearing retainers as instructed. Lost/broken retainers are not considered an
Your overall health is always our number one priority, even more so during this time. We are working
diligently adding additional measures to ensure our practices are prepared to welcome you back to the
safest and healthiest possible environments.
Please follow our Facebook and Instagram social media pages for practice updates. We look forward to smiling with you soon!