Moscow State Medical and Dental University named after A.I. Evdokimov. Department of maxillofacial surgery, specialty "maxillofacial surgery."
Moscow State Medical and Dental University named after A.I. Evdokimov. Postgraduate school, specialty "Jaw-face surgery." The topic of the thesis "Justification of the use of structural lipophiling in the treatment of congenital and acquired defects and deformations of the maxillofacial region."
Russian Peoples Friendship University. Department of Plastic Surgery, specialty "plastic surgery."
She completed an intensive course in injectable cosmetology with a diploma from the American Society of Cosmetologists.
He is a regular participant in Russian and international congresses and seminars in countries such as Czech Republic, Netherlands, Austria, England, Belarus, Dominican. She took internships in Austria.
He is a recognized specialist in plastic and maxillofacial surgery and aesthetic cosmetology. He is the author of multiple scientific articles and reports.
● Reconstructive and recovery and esthetic plastic surgery of maxillofacial area and body.
● Inyektsionnaya cosmetology, cellular rejuvenation, nitevy lifting.
● Consultation and drawing up the individual program of treatment and/or rejuvenation with use of the most modern equipment rooms, laser, injection and therapeutic techniques.
● Treatment of the congenital and acquired pathology (post-traumatic, postoperative defects / deformations, congenital anomalies of development, age changes)
● Plasticity of lips (heyloplastika, V-Y, removal of biopolymer gel)
● Liposuction of the person and podpodborodny area, body lipofiling of the face, breast, buttocks of a blefaroplastik
● Niteva lifting: mesothreads, silhouette elevator (face, body)
● oral cavity Surgery
● Surgical and laser correction of hems
● Use of cellular technologies, PRP therapy, plazmofiling
● Mesotherapy, biorevitalization, bioreparation
● Botulinoterapiya (Botox, Disport, Lantoks, Kseomin, Relatoks, Neyronoks)
● Planimetric face lifting by fillers on the basis of gialuronovy and polydairy acids
● Correction of a gipergidroz: axillary, palmar, plantar.